Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Reincarnation of Chrisful Thinking

Chrisful Thinking is back - though I doubt many people realized that it was gone. Where did it go? Well, in an attempt to consolidate my Google accounts, I inadvertently deleted the account that was linked to the original Chrisful Thinking blog. I tried desperately to resurrect it, but it was DOA at Google world headquarters.

A wise man once told me that nothing is ever deleted on a computer or the Internet (maybe he is not as wise as I thought). This may come as a shock to you, but apparently there are some technological miracles that even Google can't accomplish; like raising a deleted account from the dead.

Anyway, lesson learned. If I can recover any of the previous content, I will re-post it here. Otherwise, I will start fresh and (hopefully) never make the same mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment