Monday, February 7, 2011

The Blog About Nothing...

With apologies to all the Seinfeld fans out there, I sometimes feel like I am writing a blog about nothing. I try to reflect on how what we are learning in class relates to my life, but it turns out that my life isn't all that interesting. Still, Seinfeld was a self-described "show about nothing" and they ended up making something like 180 episodes over nine years.

Anyway, if you are looking to make our weekly blog assignment something other than a reflection on how we can incorporate the course content in our lives outside of grad school, perhaps we could post one assignment per week as a blog entry instead of a wiki page. In Week 1, for example, that could have worked for our reaction to the web links.

On second thought, I am in favor of keeping the blog assignment the way it is. I thing we will all be thankful when it comes time to review everything we have done and how we felt about it at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment